Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Wonderful World of the BLOG

This morning I have been surfing your blogs, Connie, Clara, Jamie and I have yet to visit ELO and the little vixen MaRiA. On to better things. I noticed that one of my childhood tv friends passed away. The French Bum guy who ate lots of popcorn and tried his best to teach us all through theatre like entertainment. I also got a chance to revisit what a good time we had on Friday night with yall... Thanks to you all for that.

I have to admit, I understand the whole blog technology thing, but I really wanted to change my blog outfit and put on something a little more playful, so I added a new template. It erased all my old addons... bummer and I dont seem to have the trackback anymore... anyone know how to get that back?

Connie, I love that thing you wrote about... and this is what I have done to the tool... I have made it my own personal dirty name maker...








Well I hope you are all as entertained as I was to read through your blogs today and will see you all online.

chacha

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home