Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cookin with gas

I like cooking on a stove with Gas. I know this is not something many guys would really think about or lest care about... But I like to Cook. Connie is my inspiration and good meals come out. I first tried a gas stove in the summer at my parents house. Thye are wonderful.

If you were cookin with gas, what would you make... KD or some kinda dish?

PS, once I was in the states and I passed a few gasoline bar and restarant locations with the sign "Eat Here, Get Gas"

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM , Blogger SpoonyWoo said...

Hi Rick,

That is pretty cool, I went to your blog to check it out... Saw some of your stories as a park ranger... I will keep checking it out as the days progress.

Dave

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home